Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Would you be interested in a YLCNC tray?

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 107 Posts

Premium Member
Reactions: BigFatFlip

Registered
Discussion Starter #82
DAMNNN I am sorry... I think he send it to me first because don't have anything yet.. did you get your tracking info yet?
Ya, I've got tracking, est. delivery is tmrw. Maybe it's because I'm in Cali? 馃し No rush really, just glad we got it made again. Hopefully those who need one are getting one now instead of having to wait for a used one to pop up like I was.

Any news on the rear license plate brackets?
I would like info on this as well.
Like @nicklulu mentioned, go ahead and e-mail Chris. He's been very responsive. I haven't been keeping track of the license plate mount since I already had one.

Registered
I emailed him and he still needs 22. 馃様
Unfortunately it's not gonna make it by the deadline, unless a miracle happens.

Registered
Got my tracking info this evening. Can't wait!

Premium Member
I emailed him and he still needs 22. 馃様
Don't get discouraged.

Create a new thread and measure up interests, like what happened to the tray.

You Can Do It!

Registered
Discussion Starter #86
I emailed him and he still needs 22.
Try other social media platforms. I reached out to some FB groups (some international) and IG and directed them to this thread/pre-order link.

Registered
I'm not exactly very prolific on social media and I don't particularly post anywhere. I've got 43 posts on here in 3 years, lol. Don't see that trend changing anytime soon. If anyone else is interested, feel free to pass it along. :)

Registered
I'm not exactly very prolific on social media and I don't particularly post anywhere. I've got 43 posts on here in 3 years, lol. Don't see that trend changing anytime soon. If anyone else is interested, feel free to pass it along. :)
I posted to an RS group I鈥檓 in on Facebook for a second time. Hopefully we can get some more preorders!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #91
Got mine today. First class just like everything from Little CNC!
F all y'all! Mine is still "in-transit" lol

Any input on the fit? I recall seeing that the "squareness" of the tray can be tight due to the console being slightly tapered.

Registered
A few pics. This is perfect and totally worth the price for me!

Registered
2016 RS
I would have bought it, but not for $120 CAD, ridiculous

Registered
Discussion Starter #95
A few pics. This is perfect and totally worth the price for me!
Looks great! Where did you get that neat cup-holder coin organizer?

Also, not that it matters, but I think you have the tray on backwards. The notch is meant to line up to the notch on the console and the thru-hole lines up with the cigarette jack.

Registered
Looks great!

Not that it matters, but I think you have it on backwards. The notch is meant to line up to the notch on the console and the thru-hole lines up with the cigarette jack.
I thought about that, but I found the hole easier where I located it to pull the tray up. The notch for the cable didn't really seem to line up with where my cable exited. It seems symmetrical otherwise I think?

Registered
Here's one more pic the way it's probably intended to go. I don't use my cigarette lighter adapter since I use Android Auto.

Registered
Here's one more pic the way it's probably intended to go. I don't use my cigarette lighter adapter since I use Android Auto.
Looks great! Excited to get mine in the mail today!

Registered
I took the group buy as an opportunity to upgrade from the V2 to V3, but have a suggestion for first timers. You may want to cut a piece of microfiber or adhesive-backed felt to fit in the bottom of your tray. Otherwise, any metal item that you put in there will rattle pretty badly.

81 - 100 of 107 Posts