Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Would you be interested in a YLCNC tray?

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
......... Or it gets cheaper if we get 60 or more pre-orders (I hope)!

·
Registered
218 Posts
(I'm assuming here) That's when he had an abundance of stock, as the demand slows and stock depletes I'm assuming any new manufacturing will be an additional cost or above the allotted 59.99.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Just got an update from Chris that he has picked up the first batch of trays from anodizing this morning, so the first few orders should be getting packed and shipping out by the end of today.

·
Registered
2016 RS
160 Posts
As much as I’d like this part, I can’t justify spending that money for it.. conversion plus duty and shipping...

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
As much as I’d like this part, I can’t justify spending that money for it.. conversion plus duty and shipping...
Sure, but unfortunately there isn't an alternative right now.

·
Registered
2016 RS
160 Posts
Sure, but unfortunately there isn't an alternative right now.
Lol my alternative is to keep the stock tray... it’s usually just stuffed down the console anyway...

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
If you have access to a 3D printer, there are a few files available on thingiverse that you can print. Strength and fit will dependent on your printer and material, but might be cheaper.

·
Registered
202 Posts
My order ship out. Can't wait to hold it in my cold bloody hands and look down and say "I finally gotchu... b*tch".

·
Registered
202 Posts
And this the reason I bought this. I am back

Reactions: jefferysanders

·
Registered
202 Posts
GOT MINE TODAY what quality and detail.. to bad I don't have the RS yet to put it in yet. Soon...

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
GOT MINE TODAY what quality and detail.. to bad I don't have the RS yet to put it in yet. Soon...
So...you're telling me the guy who doesn't even have an RS get's theirs before the guy who started this whole group buy (ME!)?...Well ain't that some bullshiiiiii.... lol

·
Registered
202 Posts
So...you're telling me the guy who doesn't even have an RS get's theirs before the guy who started this whole group buy (ME!)?...Well ain't that some bullshiiiiii.... lol
DAMNNN I am sorry... I think he send it to me first because don't have anything yet.. did you get your tracking info yet?

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah, I've placed my order already and read the page. Was hoping @BigFatFlip or someone else could provide an update as to how close we are to getting 30 orders.

61 - 80 of 107 Posts