Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is everyone hung up on their priority codes?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
priority codes don't mean much. they are used internally by the dealer, but if there is a line of people at your dealer making deals on an RS, the lower the number the closer to the front of the line (to overly simplify it)

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Priority 10s get pulled to be built before Priority 19s. If multiple people order from the same dealer, the 10s will get pulled first. If they are all the same number, Ford will choose randomly.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
It's not a number for dealers, it's for the individual order

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Priority is only important to each dealer independently. At any given dealer, if your priority 10, and the next person is 11, your 10 will get built first. If your priority 11 at your dealer (but still first - no other orders lower at your dealer) and another dealer has a 10, the dealer that has 10 won't necessarily get pulled first. There's some randomization between dealers that decides who gets their first allocation. Sorry if that confuses things more, but ultimately priority only matters with the dealer your order was put in with.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Luckily I was able to hack the system and put in a Priority -4, so it's now - Whoops, got to go, there's a car carrier in front of my house :D

Jim

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Luckily I was able to hack the system and put in a Priority -4, so it's now - Whoops, got to go, there's a car carrier in front of my house :D

Jim
haha, that was good

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
Focus112
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing