Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the link below for the press kit site which offers a great portal for Focus RS info.

http://focusrs.fordpresskits.com/

P.S. Did a quick search and didn't find this already posted (apologies if it has been).

Also for those who are enjoying the Rebirth of an Icon videos here's the schedule for the next installments:

- November 4. Episode 6: Pure Power - at the Ford plant in Saarlouis Is it only about one thing: power
- NOVEMBER 11: Episode 7: test - the test of the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- November 18: Episode 8: Finale - an unsparing Review

Source: Neuer Ford Focus RS in acht YouTube-Episoden | Pressemitteilung Ford-Werke GmbH

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Presskit has been out for many many months (it was linked on Focusst.org - before focusrs.org may have existed..).

Basically it was live when the first reveal/debut was done.

However they've likely updated it :thumbup:

Edit: They did at some point add a document about the drive modes. Interesting that drift mode puts the dampers back to the soft settings, I guess to allow it more significant camber change due to the extra compression (camber curves). I doubt I'll ever use that setting except maybe autocross for ****s and giggles.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Anyone else taking note that the non moonroof cars featured in the press pics has the overhead console with sunglass holder?? There had been mention of it not being available without moonroof. .

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have the overhead console on my non-sunroof '14 FoST ST3. I don't know why it would be any different.
Idk WHY it would be, but I had previously read of people claiming it to possibly not be available without moonroof on the RS. But yes, I've seen many if not all other Foci with it regardless of moon or no moonroof.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Anyone else taking note that the non moonroof cars featured in the press pics has the overhead console with sunglass holder?? There had been mention of it not being available without moonroof. .
not surprised, but I think I saw someone mention getting the moonroof just for the sunglass holder. ;)

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
not surprised, but I think I saw someone mention getting the moonroof just for the sunglass holder. ;)
That would be me unfortunately... I didn't want a sunroof initially, but I saw a '15 ST with no sunroof and saw that it didn't have a sunglass holder, I just presumed it would carry over. I've come to terms with it, I'll now have a sunroof. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
15 Participants
DeltaT
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing