Ford Focus RS Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Mine is still going although I haven’t drove it much as I’ve been busy so it’s been sitting.
I did have them work on a few more wants of mine and I’ve been told we are at about 30 psi now keeping a bit of a window for safety but I shall know in the next week or two when I get to stretch it’s legs.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am seeing max 26psi on ethanol with my NX2 with Tune+ on stock bottom end. Have a mountune 2.3 forged + sleeved shortblock about to go in, but my mate on a Tune+ 2.0 with stroker is maxing at 27psi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am on the same boat. On E30 im peaking 27psi on rare occasions. It holds 25.5 / 25.9 psi for most of the top end and tapers down to 25 or 24 psi at redline. Been running the NX2 for 5 months no issues. On pump 93 the turbo is laggy but on E30 it spools so much better that i'm just sticking to E30 since I have E85 down the block. Hopefully everything holds till I'm ready to build another block for more power.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hello Snox
Is Ron Henry ok to email direct and he replies as I’d like to know more about the Syvecs and what he’s had done and what you can and can’t do. I actually pick mine up on now on Monday 23rd it’s like Christmas weekend cannot go quick enough

21 - 25 of 25 Posts