Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
x2. Thoughts and prayers go out to all who were affected.

So sad. Those bastards need to pay. Also makes me want to go get my concealed carry permit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
154 Posts
On the good side of the ledger, the Kurds/Yazidis are starting to roll ISIS with US air support(Sinjar), and the Russians are nailing them too now over the airliner(Kweyris counterattack).

Those gains seem more than a little hollow atm, though. It's horrible to see the birthplace of the Enlightenment wounded like this.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Supposedly raids were conducted in Brussels today that are related to the attack in Paris. Newest numbers I've seen are 128 killed and 300 wounded. I agree. Nations need to unite and eliminate this threat, although I don't think they'll ever disappear.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have two friends that live in Paris only a mile away from the theater where the worst attack happened and luckily they're both safe. My fiancee and I just visited them just this past June too. We're keeping them and all of the French in our thoughts and prayers. #prayforparis

·
Super Moderator
15,360 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
11 Participants
Hoonigan
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing