Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I'd get a post ready for when people on this side of the ocean start to get their cars. (I'm referring to the "new world" :tongue-new:)

When posting your pics, let us know what options you took and if you plan on making any changes.

I'd also be curious to know when you guys ordered it so we have an idea of how long the whole waiting experience took before delivery. :confused:

I look forward to celebrating these awesome moments with you. :very_drunk:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Uh yeah I just checked autotrader and no USA RS models are on there yet. Lots of expected by and coming soon dates but nothing concrete.

·
Super Moderator
15,823 Posts

·
5,608 Posts
^^^^
wtf !!!
LoL

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm starting to think the US spec RS cars are make believe at this point. Its like waiting to see a magical unicorn that farts rainbows....
Wait, magical farting unicorns AREN'T REAL?! What?!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Call me hopeful. As soon as I see others getting theirs, I'll have a glimmer of hope that this is not all just "make believe" like "magical unicorn that farts rainbows".

On that note...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm starting to think the US spec RS cars are make believe at this point. Its like waiting to see a magical unicorn that farts rainbows....
Mine has been shipped as of today. I will post pics as soon as i get it! Hang in there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts