Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In order to keep people from being BSed by dealers, let's see pictures of your VOC and your DORA (vehicle order confirmation and dealer order receipt acknowledgement). This way if someone gets something bogus from their dealership, they'll know by comparing it to the images in this thread. From what I have read online, all VOC's and DORA's should have the general appearance and format.

Below is what your paperwork should look like.

Here is my VOC

Here is my DORA

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
In order to keep people from being BSed by dealers, let's see pictures of your VOC and your DORA (vehicle order confirmation and dealer order receipt acknowledgement). This way if someone gets something bogus from their dealership, they'll know by comparing it to the images in this thread. From what I have read online, all VOC's
and DORA's should have the general appearance and format.

Here is my VOC, I do not have my DORA yet.

Yeah I email salesman last night asking about DORA and if I could have it emailed to me when it comes in. The reply salesman was you get DORA when the vehicle has been produced. Well I asked I looking at one from someone that was ordered on same day as mine the 12th of Oct. Uh now they have to check was the response they may have thinking of something else. I'm not complaining dealership has been great and honest for the past 8 months. It just seems like salesman and GM's for the most part are not update on the way business is done within Ford Corp. I'm just very shocked. If this forum hadn't been here along with members across the country I would have been lost. Thanks everyone

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Here's my initial order form that I signed off on, I expect the DORA tomorrow:

Focus RS Order.jpg

This was an exciting day!

Jim

·
Registered
285 Posts
My first new car was a 2001 Focus SE Street Edition. Most recent two cars are a 2014 Focus ST and 2015 Fiesta ST all from this dealer. Looking forward to adding the RS to my purchase history.
Screenshot 2015-10-16 at 8.00.18 PM.png

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, that's the just the pricing, it has nothing to do with allocation vs non allocation

i may be reading them wrong as mine looks like @supertank 's.

but where it says " Retail " and " Retail Dlr Inv " is the " Retail = non-allocation " and " Retail Dlr Inv = Allocation " ?

·
Registered
284 Posts
i may be reading them wrong as mine looks like @supertank 's.

but where it says " Retail " and " Retail Dlr Inv " is the " Retail = non-allocation " and " Retail Dlr Inv = Allocation " ?
One of the sections on mine that is covered has my name on it. And a authorization code. That code is only provided to the dealer that has allocations. So i would think that if yours looks like mine your fine.

1 - 20 of 273 Posts
About this Discussion
272 Replies
92 Participants
Slider
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing