Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Post Pics of your Ford Focus RS wheel setup!

297K views 411 replies 169 participants last post by  swiltse 
#1 ·
Checked the Forum to see if there were any wheel pic thread with no luck so here it is. Hopefully we can help members with pics and information.

Please include:
  • Wheel Brand
  • Wheel Sizes (offsets)
  • Tire Brand
  • Tire Sizes
  • Suspension if available

Attachments

See less See more
#316 ·
Reactions: nicklulu
#329 ·
I measured the diameter of the 1552 centers and found a set of black Ford caps in that size.
Part #M-1096K-BCT (don’t remember the exact size).
I trimmed the clips a little and they snap right into the wheels.
I also found some aluminum hub rings at Stancemagic, 63.4 ID to 73.1 OD.

#331 ·
Center caps:

About 40 bucks. I guess the size was 2 5/8” dia. Fit perfectly. I just trimmed the clips a little because I thought they might be too hard to remove in the future.

Hub rings:

About 9 bucks.

#335 ·
New winters on. Didn't see the Ken Block skull stamp inside the wheel, wonder if that was only on the discontinued 18 x 9 Turbomac? Small stretch with 225 but didn't want the tires to go to waste. Ended up liking the look and it's nice to ditch the spacers.

Wheel Brand: Fifteen52
Wheel Model: Turbomac
Wheel Sizes (offsets): 18x8.5 ET42
Tire Brand: Michelin
Tire Sizes: 225/40/18
Suspension: Mountune Springs

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

#338 ·
Wow, these are nice, I’ve been fighting against the TE‘s from the group buy for a long time..I wasn’t quite sure what the titanium satin looked like.. but they look really good.. I’d be putting them on my Stealth Grey though… hmm….

#343 ·
I’m contemplating…..the black ones are $400 more from where I’d be getting them.. and bring the total to over 3k.. 🤔

#355 ·
Looks great!

#358 ·
I have a custom set of KWs but with stock spring perches and stock springs, it is set to exactly stock ride height just with rebound control for AutoX. It does not rub anywhere but it is extremely close (almost paper thin spacing). Sadly, I don't get to run this setup much as I run DS and have an 18x8 wheel setup for that.

Wood Tool Antique tool Metal Hardwood

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

18x8
255/40 RE71R

#364 ·
And here's a couple angled shots to see the blue. On the road it is more subtle as another driver can only usually catch a bit of the blue.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Locking hubs

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Locking hubs Vehicle

Reactions: 411VOK and nicklulu
#366 ·
That's sweet!

Reactions: Ircossie76