Ford Focus RS Forum banner
341 - 360 of 362 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Wow, these are nice, I’ve been fighting against the TE‘s from the group buy for a long time..I wasn’t quite sure what the titanium satin looked like.. but they look really good.. I’d be putting them on my Stealth Grey though… hmm….
yeah...i would go with black wheels if i had a SG RS.

·
Registered
2016 RS2
472 Posts
I’m contemplating…..the black ones are $400 more from where I’d be getting them.. and bring the total to over 3k.. 🤔

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
I'm looking at the T-S5 myself.
a bonus for the t7's is that they don't require hub rings. the tire guy handed me the old rings after he was done fitting the new wheels and i started to explain to him that they need to go on the hub. but he showed me that the new wheels are exact diameter spec for the factory wheel hub.
my old (winter) wheels are konig hypergrams.

·
Super Moderator
8,332 Posts
a bonus for the t7's is that they don't require hub rings. the tire guy handed me the old rings after he was done fitting the new wheels and i started to explain to him that they need to go on the hub. but he showed me that the new wheels are exact diameter spec for the factory wheel hub........
I was always told that after market wheels are like women:

Eyelash Flash photography Gesture Makeover Style

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,332 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Pictures of the new setup.
Wheels: Project6gr 10 Spoke 19x9.5 ET42
Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 255-35-19
Suspension: KW V3 with Electronic Cancellation Kit
Alignment: MassiveSpeedSystems Camber & Toe Arms. Front Camber: -2.5 Rear Camber: -2.2
Thanks for looking:)
I just ordered a set of these for track wheels, but paid a bit more for a custom finish - Satin Graphite with Blue Barrel:

Wheel Automotive tire Tire Hubcap Tread

Wheel Automotive tire Rim Bicycle part Circle
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Alloy wheel Tread

I think on the Stealth Grey, with big brakes F&R, the blue will be subtle, and I didn't want gloss black.

6GR TEN in19 x 9.5 42mm.

Will post pics in 2-3 months o_O

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,973 Posts
I just ordered a set of these for track wheels, but paid a bit more for a custom finish - Satin Graphite with Blue Barrel:

View attachment 360045

View attachment 360043 View attachment 360044

I think on the Stealth Grey, with big brakes F&R, the blue will be subtle, and I didn't want gloss black.

6GR TEN in19 x 9.5 42mm.

Will post pics in 2-3 months o_O

Jim
Those are going to be killer!
I just happened on a pic of @naderpug s rims, also killer!
Other people make the rim choice look so ez.
For me it’s mind numbing, so I give up. Fortunately I do love the forged so it’s not critical, must have, but still..

·
Registered
2,548 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have a custom set of KWs but with stock spring perches and stock springs, it is set to exactly stock ride height just with rebound control for AutoX. It does not rub anywhere but it is extremely close (almost paper thin spacing). Sadly, I don't get to run this setup much as I run DS and have an 18x8 wheel setup for that.

Wood Tool Antique tool Metal Hardwood

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

18x8
255/40 RE71R

341 - 360 of 362 Posts