Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
'sup! Spotted a red '18 a week or so ago, so there's a few of us around! I have a '16 black myself (original owner). A PDX meetup some time would be great!

Got any track experience? I'll be at The Ridge Motorsports Park next weekend w/ Audi Club NW, and occasionally there are good opportunities @ PIR, too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes there fellow RS owners are out there, just need to connect haha! I only have small auto cross track experience and mostly motorcycle drag and track experience. What part of pdx are you in?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome! Actually in the last 2-3weeks I’ve seen newly bought ones on the road with the temporary window sticker on them. FW getting on 26 toward the tunnel from 405 South and a NB at Cedar Hills Beaverton. Waved to both. Also a SG parked in NW district in Portland and another on 33rd. Kinda my lucky spot a RS month haha. Meet up would be awesome.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Hey, I'd be up for getting together soon. Unfortunately mine's been in and out of the shop with a leaky HG or timing cover or who knows. Crossing my fingers this visit to the mechanic solves the issue once and for all.

·
Registered
2016 NB RS
1 Posts
Welcome! Actually in the last 2-3weeks I’ve seen newly bought ones on the road with the temporary window sticker on them. FW getting on 26 toward the tunnel from 405 South and a NB at Cedar Hills Beaverton. Waved to both. Also a SG parked in NW district in Portland and another on 33rd. Kinda my lucky spot a RS month haha. Meet up would be awesome.
the NB with the temp tag is 100% me :) I try to always wave but apologies if I ever miss one! I try and take the RS to most Cars and Coffee events - it's a great place to meet enthusiasts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts