Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I received an email from my dealer in VA on the status of my purchased car. The dealer assured me that my car was on Rigel leader. I keep checking for a window sticker and none yet.
I sent a msg to Ford Service and their reply "it is waiting to be loaded on a ship".

so......

still waiting and decided that Ford doesn't know anything about what happens outside of Michigan.

Anyway it is available to whoever wants it. I am done with this mess. Just pay me for my $1k deposit.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I received an email from my dealer in VA on the status of my purchased car. The dealer assured me that my car was on Rigel leader. I keep checking for a window sticker and none yet.
I sent a msg to Ford Service and their reply "it is waiting to be loaded on a ship".

so......

still waiting and decided that Ford doesn't know anything about what happens outside of Michigan.

Anyway it is available to whoever wants it. I am done with this mess. Just pay me for my $1k deposit.
Another buyer bites the dust. Ford, are you listening?

·
Registered
298 Posts
A crap sorry to hear. Thats definitely on the dealer too, for providing false info. Are you sure it didnt make it over on the Rigel Leader?

·
Registered
911 Posts
The OP purchased another RS and just wants his 1k deposit back. So Ford did not lose a customer.

And if you don't see the Window Sticker yet than there's a good chance you are not on Rigel Leader.

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The OP purchased another RS and just wants his 1k deposit back. So Ford did not lose a customer.

And if you don't see the Window Sticker yet than there's a good chance you are not on Rigel Leader.
@Raptor911, you are correct as I got another RS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts