Votes: 157 21.6%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 30 4.1%

• Total voters
141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I really like the Race Red. it's a one-year-only color and looks really good on the car.

·
Registered
149 Posts
blue is the flag ship color, easily recognizable from a long distance.

for me, black is where it's at. it just shines like no other. Especially with paint correction and ceramic coating.
Agreed. I had the opportunity for blue. Almost bought white since I had a white ST...but wound up with black. Regretted it a bit a first but it has grown on me. Cleaning it has become a labor of love haha. Once I get my crystal serum lite and EVO coated on it life should be easier. I do like that the black is incognito. I get less attention from cops. I'm sure that will change when I put my AWE track exhaust on.

That being said...I voted blue. It is the flagship color and it is beautiful. It is just not for me :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Cleaning it has become a labor of love haha.

That being said...I voted blue. It is the flagship color and it is beautiful. It is just not for me :)
Exactly..you get black and you'll need to clean it every other day and you'll need to enjoy that..l love it!

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
I ordered mine in Shadow Black and have no regrets. I don't mind washing it a bit more often. It just looks so stunning and sinister.

IMG_20170320_194302.jpg

·
Registered
31 Posts
Black and grey are overdone these days. They look nice but they're way too common. If you go to any parking lot, 90% of the cars are black/grey with some white mixed in. I love the way my nitrous blue stands out, it reminds me of Sin City....a nice blast of color in a black & white world. The race red is nice and bright as well. I saw one earlier this week and knew what it was right away. But I'd still go with blue.

·
Registered
151 Posts
It was a tossup between Blue and White. Slowly becoming a fan of White vehicles. I've had a few in the last 5 years. My favorite however, is Richard Petty Blue, so this Nitrous Blue works for me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
My one eyed opinion is:
1. Nitrous Blue
2. Frozen White
3. Stealth Grey

Nitrous for staying stock but white appears a great colour if one wants to wrap their car in a rally or racing scheme!

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
As you can see from my avatar, black was my choice. When I ordered, in Oct. 2015, and saw that NB was the signature color, I thought Ford had lost there minds......until I saw one in person, then I understood. This whole RS thing is that way. Unless you get the chance to experience one, words can’t explain it.

141 - 158 of 158 Posts