Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP !! Not only am I paying over sticker, I've got nothing but waffle from them for months; they said i would be the first 10 to receive in CA... Their COTUS and ETIS info is worthless. First they tell me it shipped, then not, then they told me its at the port, now not... Can SOMEONE out there help?? Someone must have a source who knows how to get info? (Vista Ford Woodland Hills seems to have no pull with Ford for information) you'd think if I'm paying over sticker, they could get me some accurate info.. or is it just a game of BS....

Thanks!

Danny

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Impotence is just natures way of saying "No hard feelings!"

considering your vin shows a build date of 5/17 I would be willing to bet you have another month to go if the timeline of current deliveries is any indication.

I was just built 6/8 and dont expect mine until August if im lucky.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Danny, sorry to hear your situation. Vista Ford is very near my work. I bought an F150 from them a few years back and I dealt with the internet dept and found them to be reasonably competent. A dealership doesn't need any "pull with Ford" to provide you information. As a dealer, they absolutely have the capability to look up status. Go in there and ask them to look at status and then look a secondary status. Below is attachment from my dealership to show you the detail they have access to. Sometimes it is the sales manager or GM.... but the internet dept guys often have the proper access to look this up.

June7Status.jpg

·
Registered
421 Posts
D Ford does not have a competent system /just stay with us and hopefully some pertinent info becomes available,paying Adm means nothing

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive bought several cars there. Steve Paul is GREAT. but he cant get me the info, needs to be his boss, who seems to not have any info at all....

·
Registered
237 Posts
Ive bought several cars there. Steve Paul is GREAT. but he cant get me the info, needs to be his boss, who seems to not have any info at all....
They dont know sh!t. My dealer (Galpin) didn't even know the car was built. I told them it'll be there in a couple day and it showed.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I took one of 6 that the dealership ordered, I believe the order went in two weeks ago. I am closing on a house probably mid July, and if car builds are like house builds in TX I am expecting the car to arrive in late Aug probably

·
Registered
216 Posts
I would guess you're either on a boat.. or waiting for a boat.

Ask @FordService for help. They'll gladly help you get info.
My car was built the day before his and ford service told me it is on a boat. No ship name or eta, but it is moving across the pond. I would wager his car and mine are fairly aquainted by now.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Incompetence goes far beyond the dealer. :(

VIN# WF0DP3TH8G4114974 is one of 38 RSs aboard the MV Asian Empire, currently scheduled to arrive at Port Hueneme on June 25th. This info is available on several threads here. Additionally, your window sticker is available.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts