Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've confirmed today via Ford that there will be no Plan (A-Z) pricing made available on the RS.

Interested in a RS, you've got to work your deal based on the published numbers.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
glad to know ford is sticking to the original game plan.
not that I mind someone saving more money than me :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I hate to crush dreams but there are people that are debating it and I thought best to put it to rest. Grieve the loss and move on LOL

·
Registered
27 Posts
Two things to note:

1. If you go to the ford partner site and enter your partner code, and view the ineligible list, the RS is NOT on this list.

2. I emailed plan headquarters and they said "The Focus RS is not included in the list of ineligible vehicles. You should be able to generate a pin to purchase /lease a Focus RS."

Now I am guilty of the "weak proof" as well, not sending a screenshot of my email, but if you are eligible for plan pricing you can email hq yourself and see what they say.

I am chalking #1 up to an outdated list and #2 to staff who has not been updated.

I don't expect plan pricing either, but until it shows up on that ineligible list there will still be a debate.

It has been stated, and is correct, that the dealership doesn't have to participate in plan pricing, even if it were offered.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I've received multiple pieces of correspondence about plan pricing and $750 off 2016 Ford vehicles, and they all said in the fine print that it excluded the RS as well as other "Ford performance" models.

·
Registered
892 Posts
It only mentioned 2016, so I can only assume that 17's won't follow the same rules...yet.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just like the GT350's the RS is ineligible for any A-Z pricing. I work at a Ford dealership and can not use my D plan discount.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts