Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally decided to join.. Coming from a mazdaspeed 3.
Purchased a NB rs1, I believe I got a really good deal on here and can't
Wait for it to show up!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just joined and Pittsburgh area as well, just south east actually around Mt. Pleasant. NB RS2 @ MSRP. Upgrading from a 2007 Civic Si. Nice to see some others from the Burgh.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pittsburgh as well. SG RS2. Good deal? Below MSRP?
Msrp was 37,3 I believe. I got it down to 35,9 before TTL.
It was the third of fourth dealer I spoke with too, got as many papers as I could with that price on it so hopefully it's honored.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, yeah no torque steer is going to be great. It was noticeable even in third gear after I was tuned on ethanol.
I'm pretty familiar with Mt Pleasant, one of my friends lives out that way and we always take his buggy to the falls out there.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Msrp was 37,3 I believe. I got it down to 35,9 before TTL.
It was the third of fourth dealer I spoke with too, got as many papers as I could with that price on it so hopefully it's honored.
Wow! I was elated to get it at MSRP. Congrats! Where at in Pittsburgh are you? I'm in the North Hills.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome! Hopefully us Pittsburghers can get together with our shiny new cars when they come in.
I'm coming from A 2010 GTI to 2013 WRX to a 2014 St to a 2016 RS :)

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Welcome, Brandon! Even though I am in CA, I ordered my RS through Shults Ford near Pittsburgh to get an MSRP deal. Depending on the timing, I might fly out and drive her back. Penn is a beautiful state.

Jim

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome, Brandon! Even though I am in CA, I ordered my RS through Shults Ford near Pittsburgh to get an MSRP deal. Depending on the timing, I might fly out and drive her back. Penn is a beautiful state.

Jim
Beautiful state indeed. Non stop rain right now... But some of
The times is beautiful. California? Dang... That's a hike.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Another Pittsburgher checking in. Down in the Mon Valley area. Nitrous blue Christmas gift from the wife. Now I have to take back that whole "what asshole actually gets a car for Christmas?!" comment I've made for years.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Another Pittsburgher checking in. Down in the Mon Valley area. Nitrous blue Christmas gift from the wife. Now I have to take back that whole "what asshole actually gets a car for Christmas?!" comment I've made for years.
Wow! Congrats. And you must have been dropping some serious hints. It's not like it was/is an easy car to buy. It's not like the walked into a dealership and said, ooohh, that car is pretty, I think he'd like that. :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'm sure it can be a lot easier if you agree to unbuckle your belt, drop pants and proceed to bend over...or just give 5-10k over sticker :D

(Not implying anything re:your order, @OP lol Congrats, awesome gift and even more awesome wife move!)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm heading down today. Probably will be there at the end at 6 so maybe I can sweet talk them into letting me sit in it since I have one ordered

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
9 Participants
Shaner0511
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing