Ford Focus RS Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
I just sold my RS a couple of weeks ago, and I do miss it. It was my daily driver, and I picked up a Porsche Cayenne Turbo as a bigger, comfier daily driver that can tow. Since the FoRS wasn't the sportiest car in my stable, it ended up being the middle-of-the-road car, so I sold it, but it was so much fun to drive that I think it'll take a while to get over it. Now, however, I can put slicks on my Elise and put it on a trailer behind the Cayenne and take it to the track for some 1.5g cornering action.

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Sold my RS since i work from home now and only put 1k miles in a year on it so I knew it needed better, so i bought a 96 miata but i sure do miss how fast the rs was.
Just sold mine a couple of months ago. We just moved to PA and there’s no place around here to really have fun with it. Other than driving it up from NC when we moved it probably didn’t have 500 miles on the odo in the past two years. And I want to have a convertible in my old age. Yep - I do miss it. I still find my mind honing in on some RS-related thing as if I still had it. Now going through the same drill I did when I first ordered the RS back in early 2016 - waiting for a RORO to show up and offload my new toy.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts