Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the 3rd time someone has taken a photo while driving behind me and I dont know if it is a good thing or bad. I mean I know it is unsafe but I see it in my rear mirror and I dont know if I should stop and ask " hey what u doing"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,031 Posts
Maybe they think your plate says Ford Arse?

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts

Your license plate asks for attention, and you're getting it for better or worse
This.
And even if it wasn't a vanity/custom plate, it's why I avoid any cars and coffee, hood up meets, fast and festerment type meets. Anonymity is priceless.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
My TransAm's plate is CPN AHAB.

Nobody takes pictures because all the idiots out there are illiterate and can't even recognize the obvious reference. :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Husband's old car had LUSIFER as the plate... got pics taken all the time.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Not sure if anyone's taken pictures of mine, but many have asked me what it means...

_MyRS-Kill_All_Tires 2.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
My TransAm's plate is CPN AHAB.

Nobody takes pictures because all the idiots out there are illiterate and can't even recognize the obvious reference. :)

Well, when you've found your white whale.

I don't pay so much attention to what is happening behind me to notice pics. I look at the vehicles, est the speed and note any erratic driving, but most of my attention is forward and peripheral.

·
Registered
504 Posts
They've had to ask????? :stupid:
Basically the non-car folks. Some even have a hard time pronouncing it...

sssiiiidddeeewwwiiiissseee... :facepalm:

·
Registered
172 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
My old plates were BANGBUS. I would get honks and waves all the time from both men and women. Always made my day.

That was until the state of MD decided it was vulgar and banned my plates.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
My old plates were BANGBUS. I would get honks and waves all the time from both men and women. Always made my day.

That was until the state of MD decided it was vulgar and banned my plates.
Hey!

It's not vulgar, it might be a vehicle full of grenades, guns and riffles............ well I would probably prefer the former definition than the later.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts