Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Im making this post wondering if anyone else has had bad experiences with panda… I made a couple purchases from them and this has been nothing but a headache for about 8 months now.. customer support is less then helpful and is always blaming it on someone else over the phone.. lol. At this point they have my money and I have no parts and am about to be sending a certified letter. You guys got any input before I get a lawyer involved? I hate to be the bad guy but i gotta do what i gotta do.

·
Registered
749 Posts
What parts? One guy on here gave up on his “built” motor from them after having a bunch of issues and getting the run around. They ended up buying a stock long-block from Ford and traded in the car. A guy on FB had to take his car that Panda “built” and tuned in their shop to another shop to fix all the leaks and issues after Chris gave them the run around and tried to say it was fine when it left his shop. Supposedly the other shop found a bunch of issues caused by Panda.

Best bet is to use CC dispute or lawyer if it was a large purchase. I’m sure there are plenty of people who are happy with them. But 8 months is excessive for anything.

Reactions: bladesje

·
Registered
'16 with stuff
153 Posts
I bought some stuff from them in my build, stuff out of stock with no alert till I called, refund issues etc, worked thru it and they seemed really interested in making it right but times seem tough for them (and everyone else trying to supply things these days)

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I had a bad experience with them you guys probably know about my green rs with all the problems with my car from them.
Nope, fill us in....?

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Hey guys,

Im making this post wondering if anyone else has had bad experiences with panda… I made a couple purchases from them and this has been nothing but a headache for about 8 months now.. customer support is less then helpful and is always blaming it on someone else over the phone.. lol. At this point they have my money and I have no parts and am about to be sending a certified letter. You guys got any input before I get a lawyer involved? I hate to be the bad guy but i gotta do what i gotta do.

I ordered a throttle pedal spacer in May, still hasn’t shipped. Haven’t followed up in months, thanks for the reminder

Please email [email protected]

I will follow up with this in the am and make sure they are handled

Thank you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts