Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered the paintmodz engine bay kit. Once I get the car back from the dealershit again as the idiots didnt reinstall all the subframe and cross member bolts from getting transmission replaced. I will post some pics. Here's just the main cover. I tried to paint my engine cover but I learned that is not my specialty..lol. although my original attempt at the fuse box cover and battery cover did come out decent.

Also ordered the windshield washer nozzles and the shark fin antenna. Apparently the European antenna is a different size and the shark fin won't fit over the US model antenna.

Anyone know where esle to get a painted shark fin antenna?

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Looks good, can't wait to see it on. I have looked but not pulled the trigger on their engine bay stuff for the last year now.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Surprisingly it didn't take that long to get everything. Ordered on September 19th. I should have everything on this weekend. I did get the large kit with the slam panel covers and the 3 pieces for under the hood.

·
Registered
2017 Ford Focus RS
3 Posts
amazing, I also placed the same exact order last week with the same result from paintmodz as well.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heres the update. Installed the caps over the master cylinder and the radiator coolant to. Kit also comes with oil cap cover and gloss black dipstick but dont need those. I didn't install the two end panels yet. Need to do some trimming and get some better tape I think for those.

Next step is replacing all the pipes to Nitrous Blue.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts