Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just placed an order yesterday. I had stopped in the dealership I've bought several cars at and spoke my my sales rep a few weeks ago. Found out they had 1 allocation left and we talked price and such. After reading some of the reviews, it sounded like the ST3 interior would be be a good representation for what to expect with the RS so I went and drove one yesterday. I like it. I told my sales rep I was surprised they still had the car available with all the folks I've seen looking for one. It seems they told everyone that called about it that it was already sold to me.:) Well, now it is.

I did 40 track days last year. Most of them on the BRZ. I've driven it as far as COTA, RA and Watkins Glen. One trip last year involved 4500 miles of combined driving and 3 different tracks (WG, MO & NCM). The BRZ will have to go once the RS arrives and I'm hoping the RS can handle the work load.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hi

Just placed an order yesterday. I had stopped in the dealership I've bought several cars at and spoke my my sales rep a few weeks ago. Found out they had 1 allocation left and we talked price and such. After reading some of the reviews, it sounded like the ST3 interior would be be a good representation for what to expect with the RS so I went and drove one yesterday. I like it. I told my sales rep I was surprised they still had the car available with all the folks I've seen looking for one. It seems they told everyone that called about it that it was already sold to me.:) Well, now it is.

I did 40 track days last year. Most of them on the BRZ. I've driven it as far as COTA, RA and Watkins Glen. One trip last year involved 4500 miles of combined driving and 3 different tracks (WG, MO & NCM). The BRZ will have to go once the RS arrives and I'm hoping the RS can handle the work load.
Thumbs up.gif

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
KozMQZ
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing