Ford Focus RS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Maybe delaying so they can offer shell seats, tinted windows, adaptive headlights, and the other euro options?

J/K
hope this is just BS.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Important to note that dealers still don't have pricing(cost, not msrp), which is why I know that no one has truly placed an order yet.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Important to note that dealers still don't have pricing(cost, not msrp), which is why I know that no one has truly placed an order yet.
Not true I have cost lol. You can't place an order simply because you can't. An error message comes up when you click order.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Just got off the phone with my salesman. He said this info came from their regional rep... Here's to hoping that rep is misinformed.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
271 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Just today, a dealer called me, got refundable deposit and they will place special order on 16th for MSRP. I am guessing 12th is the date they can order allocation? and later can order custom order? no idea.
But 5 out of 14 dealers i talked to has to wait till 12th to give me firm answer on allocation, pricing and delivery date.
1 sound will know pricing this weekend right before 12th ordering date
1 said i am the third in line and will call me to go in to place order on 12th.

it gives me an impression of the OP's dealer wants to push back the offer to use their allocation to make some ADM.

·
Registered
271 Posts
You said you know cost, what is it?
33,318. Doubt me? Ha, You know theres a whole thread with the price guide on it right?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I work for a dealership, and our Regional Rep was in today and we were talking about the RS's and he didnt mention anything about the delay....

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was sitting with my rep today as he tried to put an order in. He said he can't see dealer cost yet and the if I want the RS2 option (I do for the adjustable seats) that is 'Job 2' and I'll need to wait about 3 more weeks to order. No idea if this is right but will persist.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
This would be absolute BS ... unless they pushed it back a month because they decided to get rid of Stealth Grey and Nitrous Blue.

If the delay is to revise those colors for something more appealing like the European Grey and the metallic blue in the original offered in the poster car, then I'm ok with the delay.

·
Registered
13 Posts
This would be absolute BS ... unless they pushed it back a month because they decided to get rid of Stealth Grey and Nitrous Blue.

If the delay is to revise those colors for something more appealing like the European Grey and the metallic blue in the original offered in the poster car, then I'm ok with the delay.
The advertised blue is ford show blue and they only use that on show cars and won't let it get to gen public. I tried special ordering it myself.

·
Super Moderator
15,472 Posts
Richmond, VA

I just replied to my salesman asking how Ford provided this information, I'll post his reply.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
What happened with the reply from the salesman?

I just heard from my local dealer saying the order bank will be sometime in November.

·
Registered
305 Posts
What happened with the reply from the salesman?

I just heard from my local dealer saying the order bank will be sometime in November.
Ask for the contact info for their regional rep. This is where the dealer would be getting their info from. I'm in contact with my regional rep, and she said the 12th is still a go.

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
I think you are correct

It may be a semantics issue. Dealer inventory order on 10/12 customer orders sometime in November?
Bluebyutoo,

I think you are correct. The dates have been published and distributed too wide to change. I can't see Ford chnaging the dates now even if the have to employee some serious "deadline scheduling" :)

YMMV,

MidCow3 License tag maybe "RSOFINE" :cool:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

21 - 40 of 181 Posts