Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local dealership said that they were getting 3 cars so I put a deposit back in October and then today they called and said they only got 2. So I'm looking for a dealership that has an open allocation. I am willing to ship the vehicle with cash ready. Anyone know of any dealerships with any left? Everything hear and nearby states are gone. Thanks Guys.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Something I've wondered is if Bismark, ND, Sioux Falls, SD or maybe Sioux City, IA still have allocations left. The member map, while not all inclusive, shows no members at all in both North and South Dakota as well as Montana.

If you're willing to travel finding dealers there may be worth a shot to at least call and inquire.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found an open allocation at Kendall Ford in Eugene OR. We are working out the numbers now but they are willing to ship the car to a Kendall Dealership here in anchorage for a small fee. This appears to be the best option so far. Thanks for the help guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
AKEVO8
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing