Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is well. I recently started noticing that there was some sort of spill on my front lip. It looks like some oil that some how got there. I searched around and saw at least one other post where a owner had the same issue but didn't provide a resolution so I'm hoping someone else has some insights into this. Anyone have any ideas where this is coming from?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just doing a bit more research, do you guys think it has to do with the turbo banjo bolt or the timing cover?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Just doing a bit more research, do you guys think it has to do with the turbo banjo bolt or the timing cover?
Unlikely given where the oil is. Could be from the road. Clean it and see if it comes back. Don't worry about it unless it does.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome guys. I truly appreciate the responses. I took a drive and came back didn't see anything. Blocked off the front of the car with some cardboard and will see if it comes back.

Have a good week guys

·
Registered
414 Posts
Are you parking on the street, under a tree? Your splitter has a lot of debris so maybe it’s a rat or cat? Does it smell like oil? I can’t see how oil could make it to that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
I used to have a cat that would just destrooooy my car covers. Hopefully it’s something simple like that.

·
Registered
37 Posts
awesome guys. I truly appreciate the responses. I took a drive and came back didn't see anything. Blocked off the front of the car with some cardboard and will see if it comes back.

Have a good week guys
????? It’s not a diesel pickup at -40. Don’t overheat your car

·
Premium Member
2,917 Posts
cant tell if joke or just retarded
Stop the Canadian on Canadian hate/violence, Eh?!

Why don't we just get along, 👨🏾‍🤝‍👨🏾

But back to topic, most likely its something external from your car.

Animal or human induced splatter.

·
Registered
37 Posts
cant tell if joke or just retarded
Ask stupid questions and get stupid answers.... but if you must know I did interpret it as him blocking off his grille and driving around to see if his car spat oil on it, I guess that makes me retarded 🤷‍♀️

Seriously there’s enough things going on in the world right now, I don’t know your personal situation and maybe it isn’t great but nobody is unaffected. Take your negativity elsewhere, this is a community.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts