Ford Focus RS Forum banner

461 - 476 of 476 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I’ll give them a shot thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am relatively new to the area, but had a couple of cars clear bra’d by MidWest Clear Bra in Plymouth. Quick service and good quality - I had a issue with one car and the guys fixed it without any questions. Their prices are competitive, incl. window tint.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Cool thanks for the tip. I think it’ll be too costly to wrap the whole car anyway. It’d be cool to see if anyone else has done this though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Cool thanks for the tip. I think it’ll be too costly to wrap the whole car anyway. It’d be cool to see if anyone else has done this though.

Corvette owners do it quite often. A full wrap will run $4-5k. Nuts, if you ask me.

Full front (incl. entire hood and fenders) cost typically from $1-1.5k with top tier wrap from 3M or Xpel. Partial front is half that. I am currently debating full front vs. partial front. Also need tint on all glass but the windshield.

·
Registered
77 Posts
In case anybody gives a fat rats a$$, I did go partial front bra and tinted the windows. Interestingly, the partial front has a hood piece that goes all the way to the middle, quite good in my mind.

Anybody know an optometrist who would write a tint prescription? 😇

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
In case anybody gives a fat rats a$$, I did go partial front bra and tinted the windows. Interestingly, the partial front has a hood piece that goes all the way to the middle, quite good in my mind.

Anybody know an optometrist who would write a tint prescription? ��
How much di you end up paying?

·
Registered
77 Posts

Anybody know an optometrist who would write a tint prescription? ��

How much di you end up paying?
Partial front with door edges using top of the line 3M film was $700. Tint, incl. 8” strip on the windshield was $220. With wife’s Volvo getting front windows tinted, the total was a $1000 cash. Not cheap, but that’s what it costs up in Mpls.

·
Registered
77 Posts
On another note, I keep seeing a nitrous blue and a frozen white RS on 55 in the morning around Plymouth/Medina area heading north. Anybody on here?

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Mpls or MN locals:

Where can one go hoon on a frozen lake around the twin cities?
There are three official ice events put on each winter by the Audi Glacier Lakes Club. They are geared towards winter car control and providing a safe environment to slide. There's a skid pad and track plowed on the lake. More details here: https://audiclubna.org/glacier-lakes/ice-driving-events-2/
Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, I will be out of the country on business and won’t be able to attend the last even of the year.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thinking of getting a Mountune B7 package. Any recommendations on who to do the install? I'd do it myself but don't think I'll have the time.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thinking of getting a Mountune B7 package. Any recommendations on who to do the install? I'd do it myself but don't think I'll have the time.
I have heard good things about JM Automotive in Osseo, but haven’t personally done any business with them.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I can do the install if you're willing to drop it off overnight. My shop is located in Hudson, Wisconsin.

461 - 476 of 476 Posts