Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inspired from rally cars comes the V2 Rear Diffuser from Down Force Solutions! Made specifically for the Ford Focus RS to provide an OEM fit and finish. This kit changes the whole look of the back end of the Focus RS, making it more aggressive and will make sure to stand out from the rest. Made out of 3/16" ABS Plastic which is designed to handle anything your RS can tackle. All installation hardware is included with each kit, it is recommended to have this diffuser professionally installed! Proudly made and designed in the USA!

Get 10% off this item with using coupon code: v2diff

More information about this product can be found here: https://www.awdmods.com/ford-focus-rs-down-force-solutions-v2-rear-diffuser
ford-focus-rs-down-force-solutions-v2-rear-diffuser.jpg ford-focus-rs-down-force-solutions-v2-rear-diffuser2.jpg ford-focus-rs-down-force-solutions-v2-rear-diffuser3.jpg ford-focus-rs-down-force-solutions-v2-rear-diffuser4.jpg

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yeah that's too over the top. The top of the diffuser isn't even a straight line. Can see its all warped or something.

·
Registered
555 Posts
No Thanks , looks home made and little bulky.

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
Pretty neat for a track car, if it actually works.

But I imagine the person behind me on the freeway easily winning the broken windshield small claim suit.

I can’t talk to much. I rock a velox diffuser. I like the visual,but I doubt it does much below a buck fiddy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts