Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few members and figured it would be a good idea to start a thread and getting to know the local RS Owners. List you order and what dealership.

Dealership: Holman Turnersville

Paying: MSRP

Options:
Nitrous Blue Pearl
19" Premium Painted Forged Alloy Wheels (non cup tires)
RS2 Package

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Poconos
Base rs
Frozen white
Hopefully paying msrp. Have signed buyers agreement in hand. They better honor it

·
Registered
130 Posts
Rochester, NY
Frozen White
RS2
Forged
winter tire package
MSRP
Van Bortel

·
Registered
197 Posts
New City, NY (Rockland)

Dealership: Downs Ford (Toms River, NJ)
Shadow Black
RS2
Moonroof
Winter Wheels
MSRP
You live 10 mins away from me fellow rocklander!, what a small world lol, im in new city all the time! :cool:

Nitrous Blue
Forged wheels (no cup)
Moonroof
RS2
Winter wheel and tire
Car cover
Every option!

·
Registered
742 Posts
You live 10 mins away from me fellow rocklander!, what a small world lol, im in new city all the time! :cool:

Nitrous Blue
Forged wheels (no cup)
Moonroof
RS2
Winter wheel and tire
Car cover
Every option!
Awesome, we've probably seen each other around then. It's definitely a small world around here. I'm a recent transplant from the Bronx, so I'm still learning my way around. What dealer did you go to? I pretty much hit them all and wound up having to go to Jersey to get what I wanted.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Awesome, we've probably seen each other around then. It's definitely a small world around here. I'm a recent transplant from the Bronx, so I'm still learning my way around. What dealer did you go to? I pretty much hit them all and wound up having to go to Jersey to get what I wanted.
I got my allocation at Mawah, they have been absolutely fantastic!!

the ford dealers around here are absolutely terrible when it came to the RS, Schultz Ford Lincoln is the worst, they pretended like they dident know what they were doing with their allocations. salesmen trying to sell you on a 10k ADM or a bidding war WHEN the car is on the lot, not before it arrives.

but yea if you have any questions about rockland feel free to shoot me a pm or something, Its really cool to know that their will be 2 RS's within 10 minuets of each other! i got a buddy lol

·
Registered
742 Posts
I got my allocation at Mawah, they have been absolutely fantastic!!

the ford dealers around here are absolutely terrible when it came to the RS, Schultz Ford Lincoln is the worst, they pretended like they dident know what they were doing with their allocations. salesmen trying to sell you on a 10k ADM or a bidding war WHEN the car is on the lot, not before it arrives.

but yea if you have any questions about rockland feel free to shoot me a pm or something, Its really cool to know that their will be 2 RS's within 10 minuets of each other! i got a buddy lol
I went back and forth with mahwah a lot. They felt like you stole it with only 1k adm, so they wanted a home run on the second one. Wasn't going to be me. They kept mentioning the 1k you paid, so I figured I could talk them down to sticker, even brought my mustang to them so they could check the trade, but then they hit me with 5k. I was like wtf? How did we go from 1 to 5?

schultz was def the worst, lol.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I went back and forth with mahwah a lot. They felt like you stole it with only 1k adm, so they wanted a home run on the second one. Wasn't going to be me. They kept mentioning the 1k you paid, so I figured I could talk them down to sticker, even brought my mustang to them so they could check the trade, but then they hit me with 5k. I was like wtf? How did we go from 1 to 5?

schultz was def the worst, lol.
lmao wow I must be like a celebrity at mawah, ;) ,

I dont even know what to say about Schultz, horrible salesmen and horrible management, and i heard that the service bay is just as bad. I will be taking my car somewhere else, probably mawah for service

The ford dealer on Route 17 had a couple but i never got that far down the list, im assuming they all have the same regional mantra of get 5k ADM or the closest, especially around here, where everyone is a little more financially stable

·
Registered
48 Posts
Carnegie
Dealership: Moontownship Ford
MSRP
Frozen White Base
Forged wheels

·
Registered
378 Posts
@BlackDragon @VedienRS

Local fella right here. I'm from and based primarily just over the TZ in Yonkers.

Stealth gray RS2 w/cupped Forged's.

Look forward to meeting up when these agonizing months finally end. Won't be surprised if our local #s grow from here on out.

·
Registered
742 Posts
@BlackDragon @VedienRS

Local fella right here. I'm from and based primarily just over the TZ in Yonkers.

Look forward to meeting up when these agonizing months finally end. Won't be surprised if our local #s grow from here on out.
You will see me every day then. I work in Yonkers on Central Ave

·
Registered
132 Posts
lmao wow I must be like a celebrity at mawah, ;) ,

I dont even know what to say about Schultz, horrible salesmen and horrible management, and i heard that the service bay is just as bad. I will be taking my car somewhere else, probably mawah for service

The ford dealer on Route 17 had a couple but i never got that far down the list, im assuming they all have the same regional mantra of get 5k ADM or the closest, especially around here, where everyone is a little more financially stable
Talked to the guys on 17 before their allocations were taken. They said there is going to be significant market value adjustment. I said have a nice day. Not sure what significant ended up being. I got mine at Fette in Clifton for MSRP but they only had one allocation.

·
Registered
197 Posts
@BlackDragon @VedienRS

I think we will have around 10 RS's within our area, maybe not all forum member's , but i think we will have us 3 and maybe 2 or 3 more join us on this forum

·
Registered
197 Posts
Talked to the guys on 17 before their allocations were taken. They said there is going to be significant market value adjustment. I said have a nice day. Not sure what significant ended up being. I got mine at Fette in Clifton for MSRP but they only had one allocation.
yea, i figured that they would be the case their. glad i got mine where i did

1 - 20 of 402 Posts