Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is right.

Unless it changes, Frozen White and Stealth Gray are only available on the RS in the US.

The 2016 ST is only available in Oxford White, or Magnetic. I looked at other 2016 Ford models as well. Frozen white and Stealth gray nowhere to be found.

This makes me even happier about ordering mine in Frozen White. At least until I get the 42k OTD bill. :D

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
NB is the only stand out color. It's the signature color, the one that you'll know from miles away like Tangerine Scream was for the ST

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I may have misunderstood the title. I thought you were saying that NB was a unique color to the RS in the US, meaning it would be a different color or name for the RS outsides of the US.

Did I misunderstand? If I did not, see below for Great Britains colors, if I did ... disregard :)

Not following...

I am using the 2016 Configurator for the ST and RS on Ford's website. The ST's white is Oxford, the RS, is Frozen. The Frozen is believed to be metallic correct?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I may have misunderstood the title.
You did. Now you owe me a beer. haha.

Frozen white, and Stealth Gray are unique to the RS in the US along with Nitrous Blue.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I thought Frozen white was what the other countries called Oxford white. I hope I'm wrong though, metallic white would be awesome!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stealth grey is a color offered on ST's in UK, as is... frozen white
What does that have to do with the title of this thread? lol

Talking stateside.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
What does that have to do with the title of this thread? lol

Talking stateside.
was on my phone, my bad.
clearly I missed a few letters at the end there

I may have to endure jokes about the color down the road but im leaning SG. the wife really wants black, but I have no time for being anal and cleaning the damn car every day and she isnt going to help so no use fooling myself with that one.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
was on my phone, my bad.
clearly I missed a few letters at the end there

I may have to endure jokes about the color down the road but im leaning SG. the wife really wants black, but I have no time for being anal and cleaning the damn car every day and she isnt going to help so no use fooling myself with that one.
And 'lighter' grays are great for not having to be slave to the car. I've had a couple. Both seemed to stay clean looking a lot longer. Black on the other hand, becomes your master.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
And 'lighter' grays are great for not having to be slave to the car. I've had a couple. Both seemed to stay clean looking a lot longer. Black on the other hand, becomes your master.
Not much of a color debate any longer, the wife is on board with the plan and even claims to like the color. :cool: I'm driving to the dealer monday and ordering my Stealth Grey RS2 with forged. It will be daily driven for the most part and I have no time to deal with constant cleaning and polishing out swirl marks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
8 Participants
lymerock
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing