Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Nitrous Blue RS on order. I came back to work today after holidays and one of my workmates said he saw a Nitrous Blue Focus RS driving last week and thought I must have got mine. When i quizzed him further on it, he definately said it had a big red RS Badge on the boot and was a light blue in colour. I asked him what number plates were on it and he said he really didn't pay any attention as he was only behind it for a short distance. Hope this is true. Definately can't be a previous Focus RS as they never came here in light blue! I will try and find out more and let you know. Maybe Ford has a show model here, or a car has arrived for media drives.

·
Registered
555 Posts
The 2016 RS don't have any RED RS emblems! Water board him for better info;)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
......... one of my workmates said he saw a Nitrous Blue Focus.....and ..........he definately said it had a big red RS Badge............
Hmmm, a big RED RS badge, he said? ............Shouldn't that be a nice BLUE RS badge?...........

·
Registered
575 Posts
Any strange shimmering lights in the sky down that way?

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts
Seems your workmate is due an eye exam, red badges are for the FiST and FoST.

I'd ask about what kind of exhaust it had.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Unidentified Focus Object

·
Registered
58 Posts
Definitely sounds like an ST is what he saw. We used to get some interesting cars around Adelaide in the GM hey day, for instance a left hand drive "Pontiac" GTO as well as a LHD Camaro.

·
Registered
895 Posts
We have a left hand drive GTO that was given to us by GMH.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts