Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just recently made the hard choice to sell the RS for something better suited to the amount of commuting I've recently had to take on. Last year I bought a Torklift EcoHitch for my car. Plan was to install it so I could use my car to tow a motorcycle to the racetrack. Anyway fast forward to today. I never even opened the box it came in. Never got a chance to install it. This is a great chance for someone on this forum to pick up literally a brand new EcoHitch still sealed in the delivery packaging like it came from the company. It's currently in storage so I don't have pictures. If someone wants a picture of the box I can arrange that.

AFAIK this is the only hitch available for the RS right now. Here's a link to the website where I bought it. There's a few pics of it installed on the car. Torklift did a great job fabricating something that's very concealed.
https://torkliftcentral.com/2017-ford-focus-rs-ecohitch

I paid $275.99 for this. Looking to get $200 OBO. I'm located in the Ithaca, NY region and am willing to travel an hour to meet up for delivery. I'm assuming shipping costs for this will be outrageously expensive and would diminish any deal buying second hand.

·
Registered
205 Posts
if you still have I'd pay $200 shipped to 85282 (Tempe AZ). I think with USPS you can still just take irregular shaped items in and just slap a shipping label on it. Let me know and I can paypal.
thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts