Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I bought my 2017 RS2 a few months ago, Its already got a bunch of visual and at least a few performance mods (I haven't had time to fully inspect it yet) If anyone here knows who the previous owner was (I bought it from a dealership in Norco, CA but they've been useless as far as finding out what mods were done) I do know that it has an Injen exhaust, but not sure of the model. Fortune Auto 500 coils, and ETS intercooler and there's definitely a tune on it, but past that I dont have a clue. Before this I was driving a stock 2016 Focus ST3.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Close

·
Premium Member
6,026 Posts
Welcome!

Where in SoCal you at?

Very unique looking RS!

·
Premium Member
6,026 Posts
San Diego, I usually go in that area when I am free. I hope you find who/what you are looking for here.

Reactions: DNBRS

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is that an etched projector housing? Looks like circuit demon headlights.
That's what I'm thinking, I bought it as is from a dealership and they haven't been able to put me in touch with the previous owner to get a parts list. It definitely looks like circuit demon hex to me tho. The projectors are supposed to look like dragon balls tho

·
Registered
2017 SG RS1
1,275 Posts
That's what I'm thinking, I bought it as is from a dealership and they haven't been able to put me in touch with the previous owner to get a parts list. It definitely looks like circuit demon hex to me tho. The projectors are supposed to look like dragon balls tho
SICK!!! I need to see a pic of those headlights on! Oh yeah... And welcome! Fellow OC member here.

Reactions: nicklulu

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Someone get this guy a hookup on black 3m wrap, STAT.
Dude for real I need to get rid of this orange asap. I mean I'm kinda down for the OG ford racing colors but in socal it attracts way too much attention. I'd also want to redo the interior paint if I do that. I can already hear my wallet screaming at me!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts