Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully this works. I'd like to see a poll for what everyone has paid for their RS. Not what you would pay or are being asked to pay, just for the ones who have pre-ordered and agreed to a price with a dealer.

Less than MSRP
MSRP
Up to $2500 over MSRP
$2501 - 5000 over MSRP
$5001 - 10000 over MSRP

I doubt (hope) nobody paid more than $10K, if you did you need a whole new category all for yourself.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Also dealer allocated, MSRP. Two deals in play right now, same details.

Jim

·
Super Moderator
15,426 Posts
@MikeB

Wait a minute, is this poll in CDN $ or US $'s?

J/K!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Found out today that I got my dealer's allocation so I'm pumped! Got it for MSRP which was initially presented to me before the order was placed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got it for $1000 under MSRP. My local Ford dealership hooked me up. A good friend of mine works at a GM dealership told me to talk to the sales manager over at a neighboring Ford dealership because they are friends with one another. The sales manager immediately quoted me $500 under msrp because i was good friend with his friend. He later found out that I am a teacher with the local school district and that I was graduating from grad school soon, so he did another $500 rebate. I think I was just lucky.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I told myself I wouldn't buy it for any ADM, would maybe buy it at MSRP, and I would definitely buy it under MSRP. I got it at $100 under MSRP. I know that barely qualifies, but I stuck to what I said lol.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I told myself I wouldn't buy it for any ADM, would maybe buy it at MSRP, and I would definitely buy it under MSRP. I got it at $100 under MSRP. I know that barely qualifies, but I stuck to what I said lol.
Same here, I said I'd hold off if I couldn't get it for MSRP. Maybe buy something completely different (i.e. not an STi :) )

1 - 20 of 31 Posts