Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snagged a 2017 Black RS1 with 35k miles about a week ago. I owned a 2018 ST for about a year and was rear-ended, In no way was I planning on upgrading but right place right time and turned a negative into a positive. My dealer has been pretty awesome I had them looking for another FoST or an RS but only if they met certain qualifications. 3 weeks in I was ready to just pull the plug and snag an Orange 19 Fiesta ST with the orange Recaro interior, when a dude rolls in to trade his RS for a new Mustang for his wife (she can't drive stick lol). They called me about the car the min the guy signed the trade-in paperwork. The previous owner received his box of goodies which I received with the car in good condition. Headgasket and previous service all done and confirmed. After trade-in, new plugs, brakes, and tires plus they extended the warranty to 100k with 2 years of service for 30.5k 20190726_185825.jpg 20190726_185834.jpg

I'm 42 and have been in the car audio industry for 24 years. Needless to say, I tend to lean more towards audio and appearance to start a build. But like I said I wasn't really planing grabbing a new car so nothing major planned till after the new year (prays the wife). I will admit that this is the first real "performance" car that I have ever "owned" and I have had nothing but fun in it since I test drove it (ST was cool but it's not even in the same neighborhood). This is what I had done to the ST _MG_6371 - Copy.jpeg 20190323_221459 - Copy.jpg

Hello everyone!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome, and what a gorgeous car you have there. Black was my first choice, but couldn't find a good one, so I settled on the Nitrous Blue, which I am liking more and more every day.

DSC v1 Damper Controller if you don't like the ride, it's plug and play, replaces the factory controller, about 15 minutes swap, mostly fighting with trim. The effect is subtle but it does take the edge off, I am a believer.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
Welcome!

I like your RS, I had a Graphite Gray Evo IX and Phantom Black Evo X. Time to change it up and got a NB.

If I hadn't I would have picked up a black one.

Enjoy the company and the time here with us.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts