Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Frozen White
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to the forum. Bought a White 2017 RS from a dealer here in the Portland area, and from some forum sleuthing, it appears to have belonged to forum member @nwnerd. It's my second RS, after having previously owned a red 2018. Looking forward to spending some time here!

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Welcome and congrats to you, she will be a great car for you. I've got pretty much a complete documented history as well as a few leftover tidbits for the car if you're interested. If so, PM me.

·
Registered
2017 Frozen White
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, and it didn't even require standing in front of a mirror! I'd PM you, but I don't think I have the privileges to do that unfortunately

·
Premium Member
2,963 Posts
Hey guys, new to the forum. Bought a White 2017 RS from a dealer here in the Portland area, and from some forum sleuthing, it appears to have belonged to forum member @nwnerd. It's my second RS, after having previously owned a red 2018. Looking forward to spending some time here!
@nwnerd knows her way around the RS.
There used be a cool picture of her covered in car wash foam, but I can’t find it. The car, not @nwnerd, perverts.

·
Registered
2017 Frozen White
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
apparently? or on some other forums i've joined in the past, you need a certain number of days. i think its mostly for bot protection

1 - 20 of 21 Posts