Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All! I'm new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Justin and I live in Portland, Oregon. I am the Health & Safety/Ergo Rep for UAW/Ford parts plant in Portland. I currently am in the process of trying to get an RS ordered for myself. It will be a Frozen White car with the RS2 Pack, Moonroof, and Forged Wheels. I've had many Fords in the past but currently my daily driver is a 2013 Fusion Titanium. I also have a 2001 Ranger 4x4, a 1963 Mercury Meteor 2-door Post with a V8, and a 1970 Shelby GT350. My wife's daily driver is a 2014 Focus which we will trade in when the RS arrives. I'm excited to be a member and an informed RS enthusiast!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Hello All! I'm new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Justin and I live in Portland, Oregon. I am the Health & Safety/Ergo Rep for UAW/Ford parts plant in Portland. I currently am in the process of trying to get an RS ordered for myself. It will be a Frozen White car with the RS2 Pack, Moonroof, and Forged Wheels. I've had many Fords in the past but currently my daily driver is a 2013 Fusion Titanium. I also have a 2001 Ranger 4x4, a 1963 Mercury Meteor 2-door Post with a V8, and a 1970 Shelby GT350. My wife's daily driver is a 2014 Focus which we will trade in when the RS arrives. I'm excited to be a member and an informed RS enthusiast!
Dude.... Welcome! I work in Portland. Would love to see another RS bumping around in traffic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts