Registered
1,652 Posts
Assholes!!! Just teasing us all along.

·
Registered
86 Posts
"Over 36 MPG on the combined cycle".
W.T.F.?!?!
That's better than a base Fiesta. It's got to be some wacky British math or something.
I'd be ecstatic to get 36 MPG on the highway, though.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Exhaust sounds good.

·
Registered
197 Posts
W.T.F.?!?!
That's better than a base Fiesta. It's got to be some wacky British math or something.
It is imperial gallon, not US gallon. There is a thread talk about weight and MPG in the forum.

·
Registered
457 Posts
W.T.F.?!?!

I heard that as well, however remember it is in European or metric measurements!

I thought the same as you at first then remembered the tool in the video is talking about the euro spec version of the RS.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Why do you call him a TOOL? Did I miss somethinng? Sounds like a put-down.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hard to respect reviewers like this who can't be bothered to get their facts right. No, The RS does NOT come with the shell Recaros standard, as he implied, they are an option. And definitely no, Ken Block did NOT "develop the drift mode" lol.

As to the nice exhaust sound - get real people, virtually any crapcan sounds good when you gun it in an enclosed garage.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hard to respect reviewers like this who can't be bothered to get their facts right. No, The RS does NOT come with the shell Recaros standard, as he implied, they are an option. And definitely no, Ken Block did NOT "develop the drift mode" lol.

As to the nice exhaust sound - get real people, virtually any crapcan sounds good when you gun it in an enclosed garage.
Aren't the Recaros standard in the EU? I know they are in AUS

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Inside Lane Looks at the E.U. RS - Surrounded by The Whole RS Lineage!

This video is cool, not sure if it is indeed the entire RS lineage represented but there's a bunch of different years there, in great shape!

Good walkaround, closeups of some bits like the Brembos and the Euro interior.

Plus a revving sequence:

Jim

·
Super Moderator
15,324 Posts
Merged threads

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
14 Participants
Hoonigan
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing