Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Injen came out with their performance exhaust system for the Ford Focus RS

Check it out here: Injen Performance Cat-Back Exhaust System for the Ford Focus RS

Injen Ford Focus RS Cat-Back Exhaust System Features:

Increase of 16 HP and 14 LBS of Torque while maintaining efficiency
Stainless Steel investment cast flanges for a fast and easy install
Premium Stainless Steel hardware and hangers
3" 304 SS Mandrel-Bent tubing provides a straight- through design
4.5" dual burnt titanium tips
Hand crafted and tig welded to perfection
Includes an exhaust valve by-pass module to prevent "CEL"
Proudly made in the USA

ford-focus-rs-injen-exhaust-system-SES98003TT.jpg
ford-focus-rs-injen-exhaust-system-SES98003TT-4.jpg
ford-focus-rs-injen-exhaust-system-SES98003TT-1.jpg
ford-focus-rs-injen-exhaust-system-SES98003TT-2.jpg

Available now at awdmods.com

·
Registered
803 Posts
Very cool if they actually gain that hp numbers. Didn't know you could get that with cat back. I wanted the stock sleeper sound but maybe I can't with gains like that.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Had an injen exhaust on my Genesis and was not disappointed at all. I may eventually bite the bullet on this.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Just curious do you actually gain that ho and trq? Or is it like KN filter saying you gain 15 hp.
Was it ran on the dyno in the warm afternoon stock then in the cool evening with exhaust? Or was this a gain with supporting mods? Just curious as I have lots of mods so I'm sure I'll need one soon but if this was stock with same conditions anything with mods should gain more.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I loved their exhaust on the ST, although it was right at the edge of being obnoxious. It certainly had a bit of character to it that I lost with the Milltek that replaced it. Definitely interested to see how it plays out on the RS.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Man. Just when I thought I had it nailed down on what exhaust to put on the RS...

heres a new challenger.jpg

·
Registered
317 Posts
Injen came out with their performance exhaust system for the Ford Focus RS

Available now at awdmods.com

Are there any videos of the exhaust with the camera stationary and the a car driving by? I swear, just about every RS exhaust video is with the camera 3 feet behind the tailpipes and they all sound identical.

·
Vendor
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are there any videos of the exhaust with the camera stationary and the a car driving by? I swear, just about every RS exhaust video is with the camera 3 feet behind the tailpipes and they all sound identical.
Not currently, we do have a local that has this exhaust on his RS and we plan to have him come by and use his RS for some good sound clips, maybe even a Injen vs Borla S-Type since we have theBorla on ours!

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
Sorry y’all just coming back from Track day hangover! Lol trying to sort out photos, videos etc! I’ll have it either tonight or tommorow evening! Stay tuned!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts