Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Ford Performance Uprated Turbo Recirculation Valve Focus RS 2016-2018 Ford PN M-TRV-FPRS
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. New In Box, Never Installed
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $130 Plus Shipping
D. Location of item: Central NJ
E. Picture of item for sale or for trade MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it:

I am selling a NEW in the box, never installed, Ford Performance Uprated Turbo Recirculation Valve for a 2016-2018 Ford Focus RS. This item is Ford Performance PN
M-TRV-FPRS. This retails for $160 plus tax and shipping. Comes in the original box, as shown, the gasket is installed into its seat (as it was when I opened the box). Asking $130 Plus Shipping. This is the item at the Ford Performance website:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,181 Posts
I have this installed on my RS.

It's practically the same as Mountune one, with the exception of color and the Ford branding.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
4,181 Posts
Any notable differences between stock and this one?

Done it in less than 2 weeks of having my RS. No fluttering no nothing.

The OE is just a spring, diaphragm and a cover. This is a solid piece.

·
Premium Member
4,181 Posts
Hows the whoosh sound? Noticeable? But not crazy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want the whoosh sound, get an intake system with a dual cone filter or a BOV. This is a recirc valve, you won't be able to tell.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This item has been sold. For the record- TunaNoCrust is a responsive, reliable buyer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts