Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
I have been lurking on this forum for the last few months and now I can order the RS through the military auto sales I figured I should join. Once I offload my 2013 FRS I will be placing my order. Looking to get it in white or blue, but now I have scene the gray that might change. Not new to sports cars but I am new to Ford looking to spoung up lots of information.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
do they ship the car abroad for you or will it be at home waiting for you to return?
either way glad the military is able to hook you up!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hello all.
I have been lurking on this forum for the last few months and now I can order the RS through the military auto sales I figured I should join. Once I offload my 2013 FRS I will be placing my order. Looking to get it in white or blue, but now I have scene the gray that might change. Not new to sports cars but I am new to Ford looking to spoung up lots of information.
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Do the factory pick up... that'd be epic!

And thanks for your service. What part of Sacto are you in, when you're home. I spent a few years working down there. Loved heading out to Mosquito Ridge Road for a drive or ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do the factory pick up... that'd be epic!

And thanks for your service. What part of Sacto are you in, when you're home. I spent a few years working down there. Loved heading out to Mosquito Ridge Road for a drive or ride.
Yah I think I will do that. My mother live in Natomus by the arena. I have driven Mosquito Rige a few times my father lived in Forest Hills. I took him last time when I had my 2.0T Hyndai Genesis Coupe. Need to take the FR-S when the wether gets better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts