Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
I have been lurking on this forum for the last few months and now I can order the RS through the military auto sales I figured I should join. Once I offload my 2013 FRS I will be placing my order. Looking to get it in white or blue, but now I have scene the gray that might change. Not new to sports cars but I am new to Ford looking to spoung up lots of information.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello all.
I have been lurking on this forum for the last few months and now I can order the RS through the military auto sales I figured I should join. Once I offload my 2013 FRS I will be placing my order. Looking to get it in white or blue, but now I have scene the gray that might change. Not new to sports cars but I am new to Ford looking to spoung up lots of information.
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Do the factory pick up... that'd be epic!

And thanks for your service. What part of Sacto are you in, when you're home. I spent a few years working down there. Loved heading out to Mosquito Ridge Road for a drive or ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do the factory pick up... that'd be epic!

And thanks for your service. What part of Sacto are you in, when you're home. I spent a few years working down there. Loved heading out to Mosquito Ridge Road for a drive or ride.
Yah I think I will do that. My mother live in Natomus by the arena. I have driven Mosquito Rige a few times my father lived in Forest Hills. I took him last time when I had my 2.0T Hyndai Genesis Coupe. Need to take the FR-S when the wether gets better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Shinobi
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing