Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Okinawa, Japan. Hoping to get lucky with a Focus RS through Military Auto Source so I can have it when I get back next summer. Good luck to all of you as well.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
hope it works out!
Id love for someone to negotiate my purchase for me. dealing with salespeople can be mind numbing dull.

quick story since you most likely have the time to read it.

I went to a dealer yesterday to have the wife sit in an ST3 and make sure she is comfortable in the full leather trimmed seats. After a few minutes walking around the lot I was "greeted" by a salesman (kid) who didn't ask my name, didn't shake my hand, didn't ask for my contact info, didn't offer to contact me when he received any RS info. I had to offer him my number and ask for his card, and ask that he call me if he hears anything. The saddest part was he said he owned a ST, so I thought he would be an enthusiast to some degree but after a few softball questions with uneducated answers I decided I needed to continue my salesperson search.

anyway, if there was a buy it now option online Id be all over it.

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yep, remember Schwab. Had to emergency land one of our H-60's their for a gearbox issue.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts