Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all..

Purchased a '18' plate white FRS this week, new to the car and a daily Ford as had VW's for ages... so getting used to all the controls etc...so frustrating at times, like where's the heated mirrors? does it have them? is it via heated rear window? yet they don't feel warm....

My car is due a recall on the head gasket checks...i'm very nervous as to which dealer to send it to, any recommendations..? i'm very fussy...! lol

·
Registered
213 Posts
Morning all..

Purchased a '18' plate white FRS this week, new to the car and a daily Ford as had VW's for ages... so getting used to all the controls etc...so frustrating at times, like where's the heated mirrors? does it have them? is it via heated rear window? yet they don't feel warm....

My car is due a recall on the head gasket checks...i'm very nervous as to which dealer to send it to, any recommendations..? i'm very fussy...! lol
Not many UK guys on here, you might want to checkout Forums Archive | Mk3 Focus RS Club

Everyone on there is mostly from the UK. Probably could answer your questions better since the US cars are missing quite a lot of features.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts