Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pleased to join this forum in anticipation of a newly ordered Nitrous Blue car on Vancouver Island. I am still firmly in the GM stable but have decided to renter the dark side and replace our 2009 HHR SS daily driver with a Focus RS. I am retired but still active as a photographer and was frustrated with the search for accurate representations of Nitrous Blue in media shots (some even look like Smurf Blue). So I set up an album with the best Photoshop corrections I could apply:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/john_c_bovard_photo/albums/72157663141234372/with/22921298496/

If you want to download images from Flickr I expect you will need to set up a Yahoo account (free).

Cheers, Jacob

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome from a neighbour to the North.

A quick comment on the photo album you posted, the cars with multi spoked rims are the tour car which is done in Liquid Blue. Not available to anyone except the Ford display vehicles.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome from a neighbour to the North.

A quick comment on the photo album you posted, the cars with multi spoked rims are the tour car which is done in Liquid Blue. Not available to anyone except the Ford display vehicles.
Good to know. Also a very nice color.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Good to know. Also a very nice color.
It is a very nice colour. i know there a lot of people that wish they could order various Ford vehicles in that shade. I think I will be happy with the Nitrous Blue. Its a colour that I think will be so much better when seen in person rather than from photographs.

·
Registered
139 Posts
It is a very nice colour. i know there a lot of people that wish they could order various Ford vehicles in that shade. I think I will be happy with the Nitrous Blue. Its a colour that I think will be so much better when seen in person rather than from photographs.
Having seen NB in person I can tell you I like it better than the original liquid blue they used to promote the car. My best explanation of it would be somewhere between baby blue and royal blue, a little darker than the mustang's grabber blue, but possibly lighter than the old m3 Laguna seca blue. Seeing it in person is the reason I ordered mine in NB. Hope that helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts