Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed it this afternoon, is it here to stay?

·
Super Moderator
15,472 Posts
Like the Koolaid Man says: Oh, Yeah!

This is what Admin had been working on.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Looks like there's a rendering/layout error with the google ad up top.

Img for reference.

EDIT2: Nevermind - looks fixed now.

·
Registered
716 Posts
don't mind the logo too much but the colour bars at the front made me think of the BMW M badges
First thing I thought of too. Maybe make the blocks the colors the RS is offered in? Not sure how that would look.

·
Super Moderator
15,472 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Nice job on the site in general guys... 200_s.gif

·
Super Moderator
15,472 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Yep. BMW was exactly my first thought. Not a fan of that logo. Someone posted a great logo in the older logo thread near the end - why aren't you using that? Why aren't you using the proper RS logo? It would be like calling this >M the Mcdonald's logo on a forum.

Also the RS on the top right looks silver(?) I'm pretty sure silver is not a choice anywhere in the world.

My opinions FWIW.

·
Registered
155 Posts
The white car on the right came directly from Ford's site! We can't use the exact logo as the FocusRS as there might be some trademark problems.

Yep. BMW was exactly my first thought. Not a fan of that logo. Someone posted a great logo in the older logo thread near the end - why aren't you using that? Why aren't you using the proper RS logo? It would be like calling this >M the Mcdonald's logo on a forum.

Also the RS on the top right looks silver(?) I'm pretty sure silver is not a choice anywhere in the world.

My opinions FWIW.

·
Registered
155 Posts
ford-white-focus-rs-site.png

My opinions FWIW.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts