Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With the highest premium being asked right now at 20k above MSRP (not including an electronic auction to the highest bidder) when this car really takes off in popularity like the early STI's I cant imagine the premium some people will be willing to pay. Now if only we can get a fast & furiousesque movie to come out around the time we all take delivery :cool: lol I was looking for devil horns but we don't have that emoji loaded.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Alright Caver... FIXED>>>>

With the highest premium being asked right now at 20k above MSRP (not including an electronic auction to the highest bidder) when this car really takes off in popularity like the early STI's I cant imagine the premium some people will be willing to pay. Now if only we can get a fast & furiousesque movie to come out around the time we all take delivery devil.gif .

·
Super Moderator
15,641 Posts
The headlines about the UK purchasing 1500 units already kinda makes the mention of 2000 for all of the US sound ridiculous.

·
Super Moderator
15,641 Posts
They didn't say 1500 orders full filled... also, Ford stated orders they can't fill with a 2016 they plan to try filling with a 2017.
1500 orders is 1500 orders. What I was trying to portray is I'm amazed that 2000 units has been mentioned for the US. The US market is way bigger than the UK market.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts