Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1021 - 1040 of 1072 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Was leaving Mohegan Sun on Saturday and someone in an RS was pulling in right next to me, anyone from here?

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Who’s in my neck of the woods at WoW (Westfield)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Black RS by new city brewery in Easthampton and then by Mt. Tom icecream?

·
Registered
331 Posts
@Soundwave Was that you, this morning, driving down my street in S. Hadley? Lol

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Nope wasn't me! @Roadsplatter I'm still wondering who was in Easthampton. Black RS with Forged wheels and carbon fiber decals on the pillars. Sounded like a modified exhaust too but seemed to look stock?

·
Registered
331 Posts
@Soundwave they’re coming out of the woodwork now but seems they don’t come in these forums. Oh if you or anyone out there are going to the Track Night in Palmer, 6th of June, I’m about to hit that pay button on the SCCA button (but need a Snell helmet) just wondering if anyone will be attending here?

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
@Roadsplatter wish I could but I will not be attending. I will hopefully be around some local car shows this summer though. Moose Lodge in Chicopee has a low key one on Thursdays that has cheap food and drinks!

Ok who was the white RS at slayers final show in Mansfield? Ofcourse I didn't have mine.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Blue '16-'17 RS going down main St Holyoke? Never see another blue in the area. Probably same guy who works for Mass mutual who saw me get pulled over on memorial drive Chicopee lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Passed an NB '16-'17 RS on 495S at the Exit 39 split in Chelmsford, MA yesterday morning around 8AM.

·
Read Only
47 Posts
Was in Athol, MA about a week ago and saw this monstrosity and had to take a few pics of it. I guess it's an RS because the spoiler says so.
IMG-7701.jpg IMG-7702.JPG

·
Registered
331 Posts
SG on 91 near white river junction, sort of. I was in my wife's Porsche, trying to show you my rs hoodie acting like a 5 year old.

Reactions: Lars24

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Grey RS at Glastonbury Hills country club today.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
213 Posts
SG on 91 near white river junction, sort of. I was in my wife's Porsche, trying to show you my rs hoodie acting like a 5 year old.

Probably me. I live in WRJ.

What Porsche model were you in?

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
There is a big, all Ford, cars and coffee at Park City Ford in Bridgeport CT this Sunday.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't see many RS/ST on my way to work on i90 east but when I do, I know I'm not alone in Massaholatopia. Think the last RS I saw was a couple weeks ago with SG with CT plates and a mountune badge on the back heading west next to me for a bit.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I don't see many RS/ST on my way to work on i90 east but when I do, I know I'm not alone in Massaholatopia. Think the last RS I saw was a couple weeks ago with SG with CT plates and a mountune badge on the back heading west next to me for a bit.
I spend more of my life than I'd like to on i90 and I do agree, sightings are far and few between.

Though I seem to be a magnet for higher-end sports cars as of late - including a new NSX :leghump:

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
saw a Blue '18 heading west by the framingham exit as I was heading east on sunday.

1021 - 1040 of 1072 Posts