Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1052 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure New England sorta sticks together, so instead of embarrassing myself with an individual state thread, I'll go the all inclusive route.

I am a proud soon to be owner of a SG RS2 with forged wheels. I am buying my car through Brewster Ford in NY. Sadly I had to use the friend card and drive 3hrs away to find the car at MSRP. it seems the dealers near me all wanted a taste of adm. I didn't do any price haggling locally, but I did get an offer of 2k + MSRP at First Ford in Fall River, MA. I bet I could have knocked that in half, but I didn't bother. Being the closest dealer to me it would have been nice to go there, but I'm not buying a vacation for anyone but myself!

I imagine there are quite a few of us around here, post up!

-Scott

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
I figure New England sorta sticks together, so instead of embarrassing myself with an individual state thread, I'll go the all inclusive route.

I am a proud soon to be owner of a SG RS2 with forged wheels. I am buying my car through Brewster Ford in NY. Sadly I had to use the friend card and drive 3hrs away to find the car at MSRP. it seems the dealers near me all wanted a taste of adm. I didn't do any price haggling locally, but I did get an offer of 2k + MSRP at First Ford in Fall River, MA. I bet I could have knocked that in half, but I didn't bother. Being the closest dealer to me it would have been nice to go there, but I'm not buying a vacation for anyone but myself!

-Scott
Congrats! Look at it this way, it will be a nice "break-in" drive home ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just North of Boston here! At the top of a waiting list which is good because if I had to pick a color today it would definitely be stealpine blueack or something like that ;-)

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Also in CT. Ordering white, not sure if i want RS2 yet or not. Definitely getting forged and roof.

·
Registered
197 Posts

-Scott
And here i am sitting in new york wondering where i fit in :)

Nitrous Blue
RS2
Moonroof
19" Forged Wheels(NO Cup Tires)
Winter wheel tire pack

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Start an ADM dealer blacklist thread for these states!

-Scott

·
Registered
213 Posts
Anyone know of dealers in the Northeast with open allocations? That are charging MSRP or at least close to MSRP?

I thought I had a couple options this past week open up, but both flaked out on me.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Anyone know of dealers in the Northeast with open allocations? That are charging MSRP or at least close to MSRP?

I thought I had a couple options this past week open up, but both flaked out on me.
Find one out of state. Have it drop shipped to a local dealer. I ended up doing this, as I couldn't find a single dealer in MA,ME, or NH at MSRP. They either had no clue what the **** I was talking about, or wanted 5K ADM.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Find one out of state. Have it drop shipped to a local dealer. I ended up doing this, as I couldn't find a single dealer in MA,ME, or NH at MSRP. They either had no clue what the **** I was talking about, or wanted 5K ADM.
or just drive it back like I plan to do. best way to break it in. nice long highway wot runs.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I got mine here in Bangor, Maine. The only allocation they got and they gave it to me for MSRP. The funny thing is I didnt have to fight or haggle price. The salesman just took my order(base no options) and asks if 36605 is ok with me. I wasnt gonna try and beat them down from that. Whens the meet up OPer?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got mine here in Bangor, Maine. The only allocation they got and they gave it to me for MSRP. The funny thing is I didnt have to fight or haggle price. The salesman just took my order(base no options) and asks if 36605 is ok with me. I wasnt gonna try and beat them down from that. Whens the meet up OPer?
ha nice, my dealer warned me up front that MSRP was the best that was going to happen, so I didn't have to waste words either.

hard to think of car meets when the thermometer reads 31 in the back yard, but once cars start rolling in, us in the NE area need to get together and do our best to not get tickets.

·
Registered
56 Posts
ha nice, my dealer warned me up front that MSRP was the best that was going to happen, so I didn't have to waste words either.

hard to think of car meets when the thermometer reads 31 in the back yard, but once cars start rolling in, us in the NE area need to get together and do our best to not get tickets.
yea no kidding, but when the cars start arriving here it should be about time that the snow and ice melts and warming up. RS owners of NE do need to have a get together somewhere, and pehaps convoy to a track for a track day. Im sure ST owners would be welcome too. id like to see a convoy of like 20 RS's and 50 ST's. that would be freaking great thing to see.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea no kidding, but when the cars start arriving here it should be about time that the snow and ice melts and warming up. RS owners of NE do need to have a get together somewhere, and pehaps convoy to a track for a track day. Im sure ST owners would be welcome too. id like to see a convoy of like 20 RS's and 50 ST's. that would be freaking great thing to see.
hah, well 20 RS may be a stretch. by the looks of this thread and a few others that have not chimed in, Id say we could get 7-8 if we are lucky. but thats cool with me

·
Registered
111 Posts
If you got yours at Darlings in Bangor you beat me to it by a few hours Lol.

·
Registered
139 Posts
My dealer told me MSRP for allocation. Maybe I'll get fewer questions about nitrous blue than tangerine scream. Does anyone have any clue what Ford means when they say spring for the January productions? Snow tires wheels are in the back of my mind around here.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the snow should be gone before any of us see our car but the salt on the other hand doesnt seem to get swept up till may
effing salt is such BS

1 - 20 of 1052 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
137 Participants
Turn10
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing