Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

i am a new owner of a 2017 gray RS2 with 39k, one owner, had gasket done on it. I dont see any RS’ in tucson. Anyone else still here?

i am lookong to see if anyone can recommend a “paint correction”? I am not sure if its a paint correction or just a good old professional outside detail.

can anyone recommend someone locally?
See pictures for details.

Attachments

·
Registered
428 Posts
a good quality clay bar once a year keeps my 2016 garaged NB gorgeous- boy our you going to have fun with this car-I am going on 7 years and I enjoy every minute behind the wheel. Also any UK citizen visiting Florida always compliments my ride-- congrats on your choice

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a good quality clay bar once a year keeps my 2016 garaged NB gorgeous- boy our you going to have fun with this car-I am going on 7 years and I enjoy every minute behind the wheel. Also any UK citizen visiting Florida always compliments my ride-- congrats on your choice
thanks I am very happy with the choice.
I took it to a detailing shop. Got it down for like $150 clay bar and wash and detail and it looks way better.
I have always loved awd turbo cars. Anything small and quick for me.
I do love the drive every time I get in the car.

I don’t see myself ever selling this car as I don’t see the need for it. It has all that I need. Let the mods slowly begin.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts