Ford Focus RS Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
It doesn't answer the question as to their exact purpose, but they are in ST's too. I am leaving mine there. Ford thought they were needed, so I'm not taking any more chances creating more noise. These cars already make enough strange noises on their own.

What am I feeling?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I took them out but to my dismay my headlights are MUCH louder now. I will be putting them back in.:friendly_wink:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah. Talking about surprises? One day when driving my SE I noticed something sliding out of the very bottom of the console in the floorboard. Pulled it out, thinking it was somebody of my wife’s makeup. Ended up being a digital scale. Got home and out of curiosity I went searching for more treasures. Ended up finding $200 worth of brown powder heroine... I was a very pissed off dad, to say the least.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Guaranteed the mice will have a hay day with these plus they will soak up water and just sit there and cause rust....mine are coming out !

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm going to look for them today. I installed a FMIC a few weeks ago and had the front bumper off and didn't notice them. Will report back on my MY17 RS1, May build.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Just looked and they are definitely there! They are actually in the fender well behind the front clip. Mine are not in plastic bags, but light fabric bean bag like. They are pretty buried, so I just left them.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts