Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a retail order in at MSRP. So what I'm offering to any dealer out there is the rights to an RS. All you need to do is transfer $20,000 into the trunk of my car in small unmarked bills before I leave work tonight. Don't forget to leave your contact info so I can deliver your car when it arrives! No contract needed! I promise as soon as the car arrives I will get you the car never. Please don't hesitate on this deal, or some other dealer might get In on this remarkable deal before you. Did I mention its going to be a great car! Any takers?

·
Registered
239 Posts
iseewhatyoudidthere

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Sold!! image.jpg

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
You must work for a Ford dealership in MD, NY, NJ or CA.

This is the same line they use on their potential customers.

So I have a retail order in at MSRP. So what I'm offering to any dealer out there is the rights to an RS. All you need to do is transfer $20,000 into the trunk of my car in small unmarked bills before I leave work tonight. Don't forget to leave your contact info so I can deliver your car when it arrives! No contract needed! I promise as soon as the car arrives I will get you the car never. Please don't hesitate on this deal, or some other dealer might get In on this remarkable deal before you. Did I mention its going to be a great car! Any takers?

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
So I have a retail order in at MSRP. So what I'm offering to any dealer out there is the rights to an RS. All you need to do is transfer $20,000 into the trunk of my car in small unmarked bills before I leave work tonight...
I'll take you up on this offer. Just tell me where your car is and leave the key on top of the passenger side rear tire. I'll fill your trunk. Trust me.

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts