Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I paid $220 for a Beginner's slot with the Golden Gate Lotus Club at Laguna Seca next Monday (11/7, details here: Laguna Seca Open Track Day November 7, 2016 info on Nov 7, 2016 (830197) | MotorsportReg.com

But I must attend a one-week audit class all next week, and the class company will not give me the certification unless I attend all 5 days. Of course this class came on my radar AFTER I paid for the track day, and I just got the details this morning.

So, I'll take $180 for the slot - Only if I can confirm with the Lotus Club Event Coordinator that they will accept the swap.

We would have to do this pretty quickly to give the coordinator time to get back to me and for you to read and sign the online waiver.

The price comes with a coach in the passenger seat the entire time you are on the track.

This was a major disappointment to me but my client is paying for the audit class and expects me to be certified. Some future income for me depends on it.

PM me if you want to talk on the phone.

Jim

·
Registered
218 Posts
I believe there's a waiting list for beginner/intermediate slots. You may get full refund if you cancel. Or I will take your slot :)

I paid $220 for a Beginner's slot with the Golden Gate Lotus Club at Laguna Seca next Monday (11/7, details here: Laguna Seca Open Track Day November 7, 2016 info on Nov 7, 2016 (830197) | MotorsportReg.com

But I must attend a one-week audit class all next week, and the class company will not give me the certification unless I attend all 5 days. Of course this class came on my radar AFTER I paid for the track day, and I just got the details this morning.

So, I'll take $180 for the slot - Only if I can confirm with the Lotus Club Event Coordinator that they will accept the swap.

We would have to do this pretty quickly to give the coordinator time to get back to me and for you to read and sign the online waiver.

The price comes with a coach in the passenger seat the entire time you are on the track.

This was a major disappointment to me but my client is paying for the audit class and expects me to be certified. Some future income for me depends on it.

PM me if you want to talk on the phone.

Jim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts